Our Summary of New and Revised Accounting Pronouncements
We've updated our summary of new and amended pronouncements document to provide a high level overview of new and revised accounting pronouncements that should be considered for financial reporting periods ending on or after 31 December 2011.
The resource provides a brief summary of each pronouncement, and indicates whether it must be mandatorily applied for the first time at 31 December 2011, or whether it may be optionally applied, for various quarter ends. This information can be used to ensure that all new financial reporting requirements have been fully considered in the reporting close process.
The information reflects developments to 19 December 2011 and will be updated through to March 2012, after which we'll produce an edition for March 2012 reporting. We'll include a permanent link to the most recent edition of the resource in the left-hand panel of our home page. This summary is also available for financial reporting periods ending on 30 September 2011.
Start free ReadyRatios
reporting tool now!
Last Accounting News
- IASB Confirms One-year Delay for IFRS 17
- IFRS Foundation Publishes IFRS Taxonomy 2018
- IASB Urged to Improve Standards-setting Processes
- FSB Encourages Insurers to Act on the New Insurance Standard
- IFRS Foundation Trustees and the IASB Meets with the Japanese Stakeholders in the Wake of More Japanese companies Adopting IFRS Standards
- IASB Replaces IFRS 4 with the Issuance of a New Standard on Insurance Accounting
- IASB has Proposed Minor Amendments to IFRS 9 Relating to the Measurement of Financial assets with Prepayment Feature