Yong Li and Marco Onado Appointed as Trustees of the IFRS Foundation
The Trustees of the IFRS Foundation have announced the appointment of Yong Li and Marco Onado as Trustees of the IFRS Foundation. Yong Li is President of the Chinese Institute of Certified Public Accountants and a Vice Minister to the Ministry of Finance of the People’s Republic of China. President Li is a former Executive Director of the World Bank and a former First Secretary of the Chinese delegation to the United Nations.
Marco Onado is a Senior Professor of Financial Institutions at the Bocconi University in Milan, Italy. He is also Chairman of Pioneer Global Asset Management, a global investment manager. Professor Onado is a former Commissioner of the Commissione Nazionale per le Società e la Borsa (CONSOB), the Italian securities and markets regulator.
The appointments begin immediately and will expire in three years. The terms are renewable once. Please click for IASB press release (link to IASB website) and our overview ofTrustees working currently for the IFRS Foundation.
Start free ReadyRatios
reporting tool now!
Last Accounting News
- IFRS Foundation Publishes IFRS Taxonomy 2018
- IASB Urged to Improve Standards-setting Processes
- FSB Encourages Insurers to Act on the New Insurance Standard
- IFRS Foundation Trustees and the IASB Meets with the Japanese Stakeholders in the Wake of More Japanese companies Adopting IFRS Standards
- IASB Replaces IFRS 4 with the Issuance of a New Standard on Insurance Accounting
- IASB has Proposed Minor Amendments to IFRS 9 Relating to the Measurement of Financial assets with Prepayment Feature
- AAT Has Been Approved as an Apprentice Assessment Organization