Upcoming Global and Regional Standard Setter Events in Malaysia
The IASB has recently formally announced a IFRS conference in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, adding to a number of standard-setter events to be held in Malaysia during March 2012.
The events include:
- 6th IFRS Regional Policy Forum, 26–27 March 2012. Attendance at the forum is by invitation only and representatives from the international accounting standard-setters community, securities exchanges, central banks, financial market regulators, tax authorities, governments, audit practitioners and academia are usually invited (more information)
- Asia-Oceania IFRS conference, 28 March 2012. A joint event between the Malaysian Accounting Standards Board (MASB) and IFRS Foundation (more information)
- 2012 International Forum of Accounting Standard Setters (IFASS), 29–30 March 2012. The IFASS, formerly known as National Standard Setters (NSS), is a grouping of national accounting standard-setters from around the world (more information).
Start free ReadyRatios
reporting tool now!
Last Accounting News
- IFRS Foundation Publishes IFRS Taxonomy 2018
- IASB Urged to Improve Standards-setting Processes
- FSB Encourages Insurers to Act on the New Insurance Standard
- IFRS Foundation Trustees and the IASB Meets with the Japanese Stakeholders in the Wake of More Japanese companies Adopting IFRS Standards
- IASB Replaces IFRS 4 with the Issuance of a New Standard on Insurance Accounting
- IASB has Proposed Minor Amendments to IFRS 9 Relating to the Measurement of Financial assets with Prepayment Feature
- AAT Has Been Approved as an Apprentice Assessment Organization