Important IFRS Developments
A Global Financial Reporting Dbriefs Webcast is scheduled to be held on Wednesday, 18 January 2011, discussing the latest standard-setting developments at the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB).
The topics to be covered include:
- The updated timeline for the issuance of exposure drafts and new accounting standards
- An status update on the major convergence projects
- A detailed update on the financial instruments project, with key insights on what to expect
Start free ReadyRatios
reporting tool now!
Last Accounting News
- IASB consults Regarding Accounting Changes Concerning Interest Rate Benchmarks
- IASB Confirms One-year Delay for IFRS 17
- IFRS Foundation Publishes IFRS Taxonomy 2018
- IASB Urged to Improve Standards-setting Processes
- FSB Encourages Insurers to Act on the New Insurance Standard
- IFRS Foundation Trustees and the IASB Meets with the Japanese Stakeholders in the Wake of More Japanese companies Adopting IFRS Standards
- IASB Replaces IFRS 4 with the Issuance of a New Standard on Insurance Accounting