IFRS Foundation Trustees Meet with Representatives from Singapore
The Trustees of the IFRS Foundation held a meeting with representatives of the Singapore Accounting Standards Council (ASC) and the local business community. During the meeting, views were exchanged on the work of the trustees and the IASB on establishing IFRSs as the globally accepted set of accounting standards. Also during the discussion, the Singapore representatives expressed the challenges that companies in Singapore face with the implementation of IFRS.
Currently, the Singapore Financial Reporting Standards (SFRSs) are extensively align to IFRSs and the ASC is committed to achieving full convergence.
Start free ReadyRatios
reporting tool now!
Last Accounting News
- IASB consults Regarding Accounting Changes Concerning Interest Rate Benchmarks
- IASB Confirms One-year Delay for IFRS 17
- IFRS Foundation Publishes IFRS Taxonomy 2018
- IASB Urged to Improve Standards-setting Processes
- FSB Encourages Insurers to Act on the New Insurance Standard
- IFRS Foundation Trustees and the IASB Meets with the Japanese Stakeholders in the Wake of More Japanese companies Adopting IFRS Standards
- IASB Replaces IFRS 4 with the Issuance of a New Standard on Insurance Accounting