AOSSG to Meet in March
The Asian-Oceanian Standard-Setters Group (AOSSG) has announced it will hold an informal meeting co-hosted by the Malaysian Accounting Standards Board (MASB) on Sunday 25 March 2012, 2:30-5:30pm.
The meeting will be held at the Shangri-La Hotel in Kuala Lumpur and involve discussions on recent developments in active AOSSG and IASB projects with members of the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB). Attendees at the meeting include IASB Vice-Chairman, a number of other IASB members and senior staff, and National Standard-Setters from throughout the region.
The meeting joins numerous other standard setter meetings being held in Malaysia in March
Start free ReadyRatios
reporting tool now!
Last Accounting News
- IFRS Foundation Publishes IFRS Taxonomy 2018
- IASB Urged to Improve Standards-setting Processes
- FSB Encourages Insurers to Act on the New Insurance Standard
- IFRS Foundation Trustees and the IASB Meets with the Japanese Stakeholders in the Wake of More Japanese companies Adopting IFRS Standards
- IASB Replaces IFRS 4 with the Issuance of a New Standard on Insurance Accounting
- IASB has Proposed Minor Amendments to IFRS 9 Relating to the Measurement of Financial assets with Prepayment Feature
- AAT Has Been Approved as an Apprentice Assessment Organization