IASB Event for 'IFRS Teachers'
The IASB has announced that the IASB technical staff will hold a one-day event for those teaching International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRSs).
The event will be held in the IASB Board Room in London on Monday 14 May 2012 and will include a number of sessions taking a variety of forms — presentations, question and answer sessions, a Framework-based teaching workshop and feedback fr om the participants.
Participation is lim ited to a maximum of 40 IFRS teachers, with no more than four participants from each country. Click for more information (link to IASB website).
Start free ReadyRatios
reporting tool now!
Last Accounting News
- IASB consults Regarding Accounting Changes Concerning Interest Rate Benchmarks
- IASB Confirms One-year Delay for IFRS 17
- IFRS Foundation Publishes IFRS Taxonomy 2018
- IASB Urged to Improve Standards-setting Processes
- FSB Encourages Insurers to Act on the New Insurance Standard
- IFRS Foundation Trustees and the IASB Meets with the Japanese Stakeholders in the Wake of More Japanese companies Adopting IFRS Standards
- IASB Replaces IFRS 4 with the Issuance of a New Standard on Insurance Accounting