Latest batch of Editorial Corrections to IFRSs Released by the IASB
The IASB has posted to its website a new batch of Editorial Corrections to IFRSs. This batch makes editorial corrections and changes to the Bound Volume (Red Book) 2011, Bound Volume (Education) 2011, Bound Volume (Education) 2010, Bound Volume (Blue Book) 2012, Bound Volume (Blue Book) 2011, IFRS 9 Financial Instruments (issued November 2009), IFRS 10Consolidated Financial Statements (issued May 2011), IFRS 12 Disclosure of Interests in Other Entities (issued May 2011), IAS 19 Employee Benefits (issued June 2011), Disclosures — Transfers of Financial Assets (issued October 2010), Presentation of Items of Other Comprehensive Income (issued June 2011), and Mandatory Effective Date of IFRS 9 and Transition Disclosures (issued December 2011).
Start free ReadyRatios
reporting tool now!
Last Accounting News
- IASB consults Regarding Accounting Changes Concerning Interest Rate Benchmarks
- IASB Confirms One-year Delay for IFRS 17
- IFRS Foundation Publishes IFRS Taxonomy 2018
- IASB Urged to Improve Standards-setting Processes
- FSB Encourages Insurers to Act on the New Insurance Standard
- IFRS Foundation Trustees and the IASB Meets with the Japanese Stakeholders in the Wake of More Japanese companies Adopting IFRS Standards
- IASB Replaces IFRS 4 with the Issuance of a New Standard on Insurance Accounting