Update With Summaries for January and February Conference Calls and the February 2012 EFRAG TEG Meeting
The European Financial Reporting Advisory Group (EFRAG) has released the February 2012 issue of its EFRAG Update newsletter. On 26 January, 31 January and 8 February, EFRAG held meetings via public conference call. The EFRAG TEG meeting was held 22 to 24 February 2012. A highlight of the meetings was draft endorsement advices on IFRS 10, IFRS 11, IFRS 12, IAS 27 and IAS 28.
Start free ReadyRatios
reporting tool now!
Last Accounting News
- IASB Confirms One-year Delay for IFRS 17
- IFRS Foundation Publishes IFRS Taxonomy 2018
- IASB Urged to Improve Standards-setting Processes
- FSB Encourages Insurers to Act on the New Insurance Standard
- IFRS Foundation Trustees and the IASB Meets with the Japanese Stakeholders in the Wake of More Japanese companies Adopting IFRS Standards
- IASB Replaces IFRS 4 with the Issuance of a New Standard on Insurance Accounting
- IASB has Proposed Minor Amendments to IFRS 9 Relating to the Measurement of Financial assets with Prepayment Feature