Latest Batch of Editorial Corrections to IFRSs Released by the IASB
The IASB has posted to its website a new batch of Editorial Corrections to IFRSs. This batch makes editorial corrections and changes to IFRS for SMEs (issued July 2009), Conceptual Framework for Financial Reporting (issued September 2010), Bound Volume (Red Book) 2011, Bound Volume (Blue Book) 2011, IFRS 10 Consolidated Financial Statements (issued May 2011), IFRS 11 Joint Arrangements (issued May 2011), IAS 19 Employee Benefits (issued June 2011) and Presentation of Items of Other Comprehensive Income (issued June 2011).
Start free ReadyRatios
reporting tool now!
Last Accounting News
- IFRS Foundation Publishes IFRS Taxonomy 2018
- IASB Urged to Improve Standards-setting Processes
- FSB Encourages Insurers to Act on the New Insurance Standard
- IFRS Foundation Trustees and the IASB Meets with the Japanese Stakeholders in the Wake of More Japanese companies Adopting IFRS Standards
- IASB Replaces IFRS 4 with the Issuance of a New Standard on Insurance Accounting
- IASB has Proposed Minor Amendments to IFRS 9 Relating to the Measurement of Financial assets with Prepayment Feature
- AAT Has Been Approved as an Apprentice Assessment Organization