Latest IFRS 'Red Book' released
The International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) has released its latest Red Book this week, containing the most recently published standards, interpretations and amendments.
The 2012 IFRS (Red Book) includes the four new standards; IFRS 10, 11, 12 and 13, along with IFRIC 20 – a new interpretation – plus revisions to current IFRSs 7 and 9 and IASs 1, 19 and 32.
Priced at £60, plus shipping, the edition has amendments with an effective date of after 1 January 2012 and can be purchased on the IFRS website.
Start free ReadyRatios
reporting tool now!
Last Accounting News
- IFRS Foundation Publishes IFRS Taxonomy 2018
- IASB Urged to Improve Standards-setting Processes
- FSB Encourages Insurers to Act on the New Insurance Standard
- IFRS Foundation Trustees and the IASB Meets with the Japanese Stakeholders in the Wake of More Japanese companies Adopting IFRS Standards
- IASB Replaces IFRS 4 with the Issuance of a New Standard on Insurance Accounting
- IASB has Proposed Minor Amendments to IFRS 9 Relating to the Measurement of Financial assets with Prepayment Feature
- AAT Has Been Approved as an Apprentice Assessment Organization