Meeting of IASB Representatives with the Global Preparers Forum
On 12 March 2012, IASB representatives will meet with the Global Preparers Forum.
The purpose of the Global Preparers Forum is to provide input into concepts and proposals that the IASB is developing and offer advice to the IASB on the practical implications of its intended proposals for preparers of financial statements.
The following topics will be discussed:
- Work plan update
- Agenda consultation feedback
- Post implementation reviews
- IFRS Interpretation Committee
- Disclosure framework
- Leases project update
- Revenue project update
- What is wrong with financial reporting today and emerging issues
More information is available on the IASB's website.
Start free ReadyRatios
reporting tool now!
Last Accounting News
- IASB Confirms One-year Delay for IFRS 17
- IFRS Foundation Publishes IFRS Taxonomy 2018
- IASB Urged to Improve Standards-setting Processes
- FSB Encourages Insurers to Act on the New Insurance Standard
- IFRS Foundation Trustees and the IASB Meets with the Japanese Stakeholders in the Wake of More Japanese companies Adopting IFRS Standards
- IASB Replaces IFRS 4 with the Issuance of a New Standard on Insurance Accounting
- IASB has Proposed Minor Amendments to IFRS 9 Relating to the Measurement of Financial assets with Prepayment Feature