EFRAG, ASB and OIC to Hold Outreach Meeting on Proactive Discussion Papers
The European Financial Reporting Advisory Group (EFRAG), the UK Accounting Standards Board (ASB) and the Italian standard setter (Organismo Italiano di Contabilità, OIC) will hold an outreach meeting on 16 April 2012 in London regarding discussion papers Accounting for business combinations under common control and Improving the Financial Reporting of Income Tax.
The meeting is designed to gather feedback from users in Italy and neighboring countries on the topics developed in the discussion papers. The feedback will then be used by the EFRAG, OIC and the ASB in future work with the IASB that relates to income taxes and business combinations under common control. Registration is requested by 30 March 2012.
Start free ReadyRatios
reporting tool now!
Last Accounting News
- IASB consults Regarding Accounting Changes Concerning Interest Rate Benchmarks
- IASB Confirms One-year Delay for IFRS 17
- IFRS Foundation Publishes IFRS Taxonomy 2018
- IASB Urged to Improve Standards-setting Processes
- FSB Encourages Insurers to Act on the New Insurance Standard
- IFRS Foundation Trustees and the IASB Meets with the Japanese Stakeholders in the Wake of More Japanese companies Adopting IFRS Standards
- IASB Replaces IFRS 4 with the Issuance of a New Standard on Insurance Accounting