Chungwoo Suh Appointed as Member of the IASB
The Trustees of the IFRS Foundation announced the appointment of Chungwoo Suh as a member of the IASB for an initial five-year term from 1 July 2012. The term is renewable for a further three years.
Dr Suh currently serves as an advisor to the Korea Accounting Standards Board (KASB) and is a Professor of Accounting at Kookmin University, Seoul. He served as Chairman of the KASB between 2008 and 2011, during which time he led Korea’s preparations to adopt International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRSs) in full from 2011.
Start free ReadyRatios
reporting tool now!
Last Accounting News
- IASB consults Regarding Accounting Changes Concerning Interest Rate Benchmarks
- IASB Confirms One-year Delay for IFRS 17
- IFRS Foundation Publishes IFRS Taxonomy 2018
- IASB Urged to Improve Standards-setting Processes
- FSB Encourages Insurers to Act on the New Insurance Standard
- IFRS Foundation Trustees and the IASB Meets with the Japanese Stakeholders in the Wake of More Japanese companies Adopting IFRS Standards
- IASB Replaces IFRS 4 with the Issuance of a New Standard on Insurance Accounting