IASB Schedules Additional Education Session in April 2012
The IASB has tentatively scheduled an additional meeting to be held 11-13 April 2012. The meeting has been designated an education session but the specific topics to be discussed have not yet been announced.
The final dates and times for the meeting are not known at this stage. The meeting precedes the regular April meeting which is scheduled for 16-20 April 2012.
We will post the agenda for the education session meeting, and any other information about the meeting, as it becomes available.
Start free ReadyRatios
reporting tool now!
Last Accounting News
- IFRS Foundation Publishes IFRS Taxonomy 2018
- IASB Urged to Improve Standards-setting Processes
- FSB Encourages Insurers to Act on the New Insurance Standard
- IFRS Foundation Trustees and the IASB Meets with the Japanese Stakeholders in the Wake of More Japanese companies Adopting IFRS Standards
- IASB Replaces IFRS 4 with the Issuance of a New Standard on Insurance Accounting
- IASB has Proposed Minor Amendments to IFRS 9 Relating to the Measurement of Financial assets with Prepayment Feature
- AAT Has Been Approved as an Apprentice Assessment Organization