EFRAG Update with Summaries for the April 2012 EFRAG TEG and CFSS Meetings
The European Financial Reporting Advisory Group (EFRAG) has released the April 2012 issue of its EFRAG Update newsletter.
The newsletter contains summaries from EFRAG meetings held in March and April. Some highlights include the finalisation of endorsement advices and effects study reports to the European Commission on IFRS 10, IFRS 11, IFRS 12, IAS 27 (2011) and IAS 28 (2011). Also, EFRAG has issued a draft endorsement advice for Government loans (amendments to IFRS 1) for comments and has issued its final comment letter on ESMA consultation paper Considerations of Materiality in Financial Reporting.
Start free ReadyRatios
reporting tool now!
Last Accounting News
- IASB consults Regarding Accounting Changes Concerning Interest Rate Benchmarks
- IASB Confirms One-year Delay for IFRS 17
- IFRS Foundation Publishes IFRS Taxonomy 2018
- IASB Urged to Improve Standards-setting Processes
- FSB Encourages Insurers to Act on the New Insurance Standard
- IFRS Foundation Trustees and the IASB Meets with the Japanese Stakeholders in the Wake of More Japanese companies Adopting IFRS Standards
- IASB Replaces IFRS 4 with the Issuance of a New Standard on Insurance Accounting