IASB Meeting in May will Take Place in Norwalk
The IASB has announced that the joint IASB / FASB meeting in May will now take place in Norwalk and not in London as originally advised.
The meeting will still run 21 to 25 May 2012; the new venue is the FASB office in Norwalk, CT. An agenda for the meeting or meeting papers are not available yet, however registration as an observer is already possible on the IASB website.
Start free ReadyRatios
reporting tool now!
Last Accounting News
- IFRS Foundation Publishes IFRS Taxonomy 2018
- IASB Urged to Improve Standards-setting Processes
- FSB Encourages Insurers to Act on the New Insurance Standard
- IFRS Foundation Trustees and the IASB Meets with the Japanese Stakeholders in the Wake of More Japanese companies Adopting IFRS Standards
- IASB Replaces IFRS 4 with the Issuance of a New Standard on Insurance Accounting
- IASB has Proposed Minor Amendments to IFRS 9 Relating to the Measurement of Financial assets with Prepayment Feature
- AAT Has Been Approved as an Apprentice Assessment Organization