Bangladesh Adopts IFRS for SMEs
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Bangladesh has adopted IFRS for SMEs as the Bangladesh Financial Reporting Standard (BFRS) for Small and Medium-sized Entities.
The adopted IFRS for SMEs can be used for financial reporting starting in 2013.
News of this update and other IFRS for SMEs activities during the month of April are available in theApril 2012 IFRS for SMEs Update (link to IASB website).
Start free ReadyRatios
reporting tool now!
Last Accounting News
- IASB consults Regarding Accounting Changes Concerning Interest Rate Benchmarks
- IASB Confirms One-year Delay for IFRS 17
- IFRS Foundation Publishes IFRS Taxonomy 2018
- IASB Urged to Improve Standards-setting Processes
- FSB Encourages Insurers to Act on the New Insurance Standard
- IFRS Foundation Trustees and the IASB Meets with the Japanese Stakeholders in the Wake of More Japanese companies Adopting IFRS Standards
- IASB Replaces IFRS 4 with the Issuance of a New Standard on Insurance Accounting