IASB Proposes 11 Amendments to IFRS
ACCOUNTING STANDARDS setter the IASB is proposing amendments to 11 International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRSs) under its annual improvements project.
The project provides a streamlined process for dealing efficiently with a collection of narrow scope amendments to IFRSs, the IASB said.
The proposed effective date for the amendments, which includes changes to the IFRS 13 fair value measurement, is for annual periods beginning on or after 1 January 2014.
Start free ReadyRatios
reporting tool now!
Last Accounting News
- IFRS Foundation Publishes IFRS Taxonomy 2018
- IASB Urged to Improve Standards-setting Processes
- FSB Encourages Insurers to Act on the New Insurance Standard
- IFRS Foundation Trustees and the IASB Meets with the Japanese Stakeholders in the Wake of More Japanese companies Adopting IFRS Standards
- IASB Replaces IFRS 4 with the Issuance of a New Standard on Insurance Accounting
- IASB has Proposed Minor Amendments to IFRS 9 Relating to the Measurement of Financial assets with Prepayment Feature
- AAT Has Been Approved as an Apprentice Assessment Organization