IASB Tweaks Its Work Plan
The IASB has released an updated work plan, dated 23 April 2012, which updates the expected timing of various projects. There is only one change, deferring the timing of the post-implementation review of IFRS 3. However, there are a number of milestones expected the coming months.
The post-implementation review of IFRS 3 Business Combinations will now not be initiated before the third quarter of 2012 (previously expected in the second quarter).
The following are the milestones expected to be reached by the end of June 2012:
o Exposure draft arising from the annual improvements project (2010-2012 cycle)
o Feedback statement from the IASB's agenda consultation 2011
o Request for Views arising from the post-implementation review of IFRS 8 Operating Segments.
Start free ReadyRatios
reporting tool now!
Last Accounting News
- IASB consults Regarding Accounting Changes Concerning Interest Rate Benchmarks
- IASB Confirms One-year Delay for IFRS 17
- IFRS Foundation Publishes IFRS Taxonomy 2018
- IASB Urged to Improve Standards-setting Processes
- FSB Encourages Insurers to Act on the New Insurance Standard
- IFRS Foundation Trustees and the IASB Meets with the Japanese Stakeholders in the Wake of More Japanese companies Adopting IFRS Standards
- IASB Replaces IFRS 4 with the Issuance of a New Standard on Insurance Accounting