Agenda for May 2012 IFRS Interpretations Committee Meeting
The IFRS Interpretations Committee will meet at the IASB's offices in London on Tuesday and Wednesday 15 and 16 May 2012. The meeting is open to the public and will be webcast.
The tentative agenda is available on our meeting page for the meeting.
Start free ReadyRatios
reporting tool now!
Last Accounting News
- IASB consults Regarding Accounting Changes Concerning Interest Rate Benchmarks
- IASB Confirms One-year Delay for IFRS 17
- IFRS Foundation Publishes IFRS Taxonomy 2018
- IASB Urged to Improve Standards-setting Processes
- FSB Encourages Insurers to Act on the New Insurance Standard
- IFRS Foundation Trustees and the IASB Meets with the Japanese Stakeholders in the Wake of More Japanese companies Adopting IFRS Standards
- IASB Replaces IFRS 4 with the Issuance of a New Standard on Insurance Accounting