Spanish Translations of IFRS for SMEs Q&As
The IASB has posted to its website Spanish translations of the three final questions and answers (Q&As) on the IFRS for SMEs published by the IASB's SME Implementation Group (SMEIG) in 2011.
The Q&As can be accessed online (link to IASB website). The Spanish translation of the four Q&As issued in 2012 is in process.
Start free ReadyRatios
reporting tool now!
Last Accounting News
- IASB consults Regarding Accounting Changes Concerning Interest Rate Benchmarks
- IASB Confirms One-year Delay for IFRS 17
- IFRS Foundation Publishes IFRS Taxonomy 2018
- IASB Urged to Improve Standards-setting Processes
- FSB Encourages Insurers to Act on the New Insurance Standard
- IFRS Foundation Trustees and the IASB Meets with the Japanese Stakeholders in the Wake of More Japanese companies Adopting IFRS Standards
- IASB Replaces IFRS 4 with the Issuance of a New Standard on Insurance Accounting