Two new Members of the IFRS Interpretations Committee, Two Members Reappointed Share
The Trustees of the IFRS Foundation have announced today the appointments of Sandra Peters and John O’Grady as new members of the IFRS Interpretations Committee and the reappointments of Laurence Rivat and Kazuo Yuasa.
The new appointments fill vacancies that will arise when two current members of the IFRS Interpretations Committee reach the end of their second terms in June 2012. Sandra Peters is Head of Financial Reporting Policy with the CFA Institute in the United States and John O'Grady is the Asia-Pacific IFRS Leader for Ernst & Young.
The two reappointed members will complete their first terms at the end of June 2012 and have been reappointed for a further three-year term. Laurence Rivat is a Partner and Leader of Deloitte's IFRS Centre of Excellence in Paris and member of the Deloitte IFRS Leadership Team. Kazuo Yuasa is General Manager with the IFRS Office, Corporate Finance Unit, Fujitsu Limited, Japan.
Start free ReadyRatios
reporting tool now!
Last Accounting News
- IFRS Foundation Publishes IFRS Taxonomy 2018
- IASB Urged to Improve Standards-setting Processes
- FSB Encourages Insurers to Act on the New Insurance Standard
- IFRS Foundation Trustees and the IASB Meets with the Japanese Stakeholders in the Wake of More Japanese companies Adopting IFRS Standards
- IASB Replaces IFRS 4 with the Issuance of a New Standard on Insurance Accounting
- IASB has Proposed Minor Amendments to IFRS 9 Relating to the Measurement of Financial assets with Prepayment Feature
- AAT Has Been Approved as an Apprentice Assessment Organization