Martin Edelmann Appointed as Member of the IASB
The Trustees of the IFRS Foundation announced the appointment of Martin Edelmann as a member of the IASB for an initial five-year term fr om 1 July 2012. The term is renewable for a further three years.
Mr Edelmann is currently a senior adviser at German consultancy firm zeb/rolfes.schierenbeck.associates (Zeb). He previously served as a member of the German Accounting Standards Board from 2006 until 2011. He is a former Head of Group Reporting at Deutsche Bank AG, wh ere he was responsible for internal and external reporting activities between 1997 and 2011.
Start free ReadyRatios
reporting tool now!
Last Accounting News
- IASB Confirms One-year Delay for IFRS 17
- IFRS Foundation Publishes IFRS Taxonomy 2018
- IASB Urged to Improve Standards-setting Processes
- FSB Encourages Insurers to Act on the New Insurance Standard
- IFRS Foundation Trustees and the IASB Meets with the Japanese Stakeholders in the Wake of More Japanese companies Adopting IFRS Standards
- IASB Replaces IFRS 4 with the Issuance of a New Standard on Insurance Accounting
- IASB has Proposed Minor Amendments to IFRS 9 Relating to the Measurement of Financial assets with Prepayment Feature