IFRS Foundation Translations Update
The IFRS Foundation has announced the publication of several Hebrew translations.
o Government Loans (Amendments to IFRS 1)
o Disclosures—Offsetting Financial Assets and Financial Liabilities (Amendments to IFRS 7)
o Mandatory Effective Date and Transition Disclosures (Amendments to IFRS 9 and IFRS 7)
o IAS 19 Employee Benefits
These documents can be accessed on the eIFRS site (eIFRS subscribers only).
Start free ReadyRatios
reporting tool now!
Last Accounting News
- IASB Confirms One-year Delay for IFRS 17
- IFRS Foundation Publishes IFRS Taxonomy 2018
- IASB Urged to Improve Standards-setting Processes
- FSB Encourages Insurers to Act on the New Insurance Standard
- IFRS Foundation Trustees and the IASB Meets with the Japanese Stakeholders in the Wake of More Japanese companies Adopting IFRS Standards
- IASB Replaces IFRS 4 with the Issuance of a New Standard on Insurance Accounting
- IASB has Proposed Minor Amendments to IFRS 9 Relating to the Measurement of Financial assets with Prepayment Feature