Further Notes from the May IASB Meeting
The IASB held its May meeting in Norwalk, CT. Much of the meeting was a joint meeting with the FASB. We have posted Deloitte observer notes from the investment entities session held on Monday and IFRS 10 transition guidance session held on Wednesday.
Click through for direct access to the notes:
Monday, 21 May 2012 (US time)
Wednesday, 23 May 2012
o IFRS 10 transition guidance (IASB only)
Meeting notes from the remaining sessions will be posted soon.
You can also access the preliminary and unofficial notes taken by Deloitte observers for the entire meeting.
Start free ReadyRatios
reporting tool now!
Last Accounting News
- IASB consults Regarding Accounting Changes Concerning Interest Rate Benchmarks
- IASB Confirms One-year Delay for IFRS 17
- IFRS Foundation Publishes IFRS Taxonomy 2018
- IASB Urged to Improve Standards-setting Processes
- FSB Encourages Insurers to Act on the New Insurance Standard
- IFRS Foundation Trustees and the IASB Meets with the Japanese Stakeholders in the Wake of More Japanese companies Adopting IFRS Standards
- IASB Replaces IFRS 4 with the Issuance of a New Standard on Insurance Accounting