Update on the IASB's Project to Replace IAS 39
Deloitte's UK Financial Services Industry group has issued an IFRS 9 Financial Instruments Status Update paper. The paper summarises where the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) is in its project to replace IAS 39 Financial Instruments: Recognition and Measurement.
The paper includes a summary of the factors behind the IASB's recent proposal to defer the mandatory effective date of IFRS 9 from 2013 to 2015. It also provides a high-level comparison to some of the US Financial Accounting Standards Board's tentative decisions on its financial instruments project.
Start free ReadyRatios
reporting tool now!
Last Accounting News
- IASB consults Regarding Accounting Changes Concerning Interest Rate Benchmarks
- IASB Confirms One-year Delay for IFRS 17
- IFRS Foundation Publishes IFRS Taxonomy 2018
- IASB Urged to Improve Standards-setting Processes
- FSB Encourages Insurers to Act on the New Insurance Standard
- IFRS Foundation Trustees and the IASB Meets with the Japanese Stakeholders in the Wake of More Japanese companies Adopting IFRS Standards
- IASB Replaces IFRS 4 with the Issuance of a New Standard on Insurance Accounting