EFRAG Invites Companies to Participate in the Field-testing of New Standards
The European Financial Reporting Advisory Group (EFRAG) will conduct field-testing of the new requirements on joint arrangements (IFRS 11 Joint Arrangements and IFRS 12 Disclosure of Interests in Other Entities) and the new requirements on consolidation (IFRS 10 Consolidated Financial Statements and IFRS 12 Disclosure of Interests in Other Entities), all published by the IASB in May 2011. The purpose of the field-testing is to identify potential implementation and application difficulty, and to estimate the effort required to implement and apply the new requirements. The findings of the field-testing will be used by EFRAG in developing its technical and its cost and benefit assessment of the new standards against the EU endorsement criteria.
Start free ReadyRatios
reporting tool now!
Last Accounting News
- IFRS Foundation Publishes IFRS Taxonomy 2018
- IASB Urged to Improve Standards-setting Processes
- FSB Encourages Insurers to Act on the New Insurance Standard
- IFRS Foundation Trustees and the IASB Meets with the Japanese Stakeholders in the Wake of More Japanese companies Adopting IFRS Standards
- IASB Replaces IFRS 4 with the Issuance of a New Standard on Insurance Accounting
- IASB has Proposed Minor Amendments to IFRS 9 Relating to the Measurement of Financial assets with Prepayment Feature
- AAT Has Been Approved as an Apprentice Assessment Organization