IASB Work Plan Update
The latest IASB work plan timetable, as of 14 September, has been released and shows revised 'current best estimates' for its progress. The IASB has updated the expected timetable for Financial Instruments: Impairments to be for the fourth quarter of 2011 or 2012 (previously targeted in the fourth quarter of 2011).
- IASB work plan as of 14 September (link to IASB website)
Start free ReadyRatios
reporting tool now!
Last Accounting News
- IASB consults Regarding Accounting Changes Concerning Interest Rate Benchmarks
- IASB Confirms One-year Delay for IFRS 17
- IFRS Foundation Publishes IFRS Taxonomy 2018
- IASB Urged to Improve Standards-setting Processes
- FSB Encourages Insurers to Act on the New Insurance Standard
- IFRS Foundation Trustees and the IASB Meets with the Japanese Stakeholders in the Wake of More Japanese companies Adopting IFRS Standards
- IASB Replaces IFRS 4 with the Issuance of a New Standard on Insurance Accounting