Notes from the September IASB Meeting
The IASB's regular monthly meeting is being held on 19-22 September 2011 in London, some of which is a joint meeting with the FASB. We have posted Deloitte observer notes from some of the sessions held on on the first two days of the meeting (click through for direct access to the notes):
Monday, 19 September 2011
-Scope - inventory
-Applicability of financial asset guidance to the right to receive lease payments
-Lessor subsequent measurement issues
-Lessor accounting: residual value guarantee
Tuesday, 20 September 2011
-Board approval of IFRIC 20
Notes from the other sessions held on these two days (insurance, offsetting and hedge accounting) will be posted soon.
Click here to go to the preliminary and unofficial Notes Taken by Deloitte Observers for the entire meeting.
Start free ReadyRatios
reporting tool now!
Last Accounting News
- IFRS Foundation Publishes IFRS Taxonomy 2018
- IASB Urged to Improve Standards-setting Processes
- FSB Encourages Insurers to Act on the New Insurance Standard
- IFRS Foundation Trustees and the IASB Meets with the Japanese Stakeholders in the Wake of More Japanese companies Adopting IFRS Standards
- IASB Replaces IFRS 4 with the Issuance of a New Standard on Insurance Accounting
- IASB has Proposed Minor Amendments to IFRS 9 Relating to the Measurement of Financial assets with Prepayment Feature
- AAT Has Been Approved as an Apprentice Assessment Organization