Employee Benefits – Mark-up Version
The IASB has posted to its website a mark-up version of IAS 19Employee Benefits highlighting the amendments made to the previous version of IAS 19 to match the requirements in IAS 19 as issued in June 2011. For an overview of all changes please go to our earlier story. Please click here for access to the mark-up version on the IASB's website.
Start free ReadyRatios
reporting tool now!
Last Accounting News
- IFRS Foundation Publishes IFRS Taxonomy 2018
- IASB Urged to Improve Standards-setting Processes
- FSB Encourages Insurers to Act on the New Insurance Standard
- IFRS Foundation Trustees and the IASB Meets with the Japanese Stakeholders in the Wake of More Japanese companies Adopting IFRS Standards
- IASB Replaces IFRS 4 with the Issuance of a New Standard on Insurance Accounting
- IASB has Proposed Minor Amendments to IFRS 9 Relating to the Measurement of Financial assets with Prepayment Feature
- AAT Has Been Approved as an Apprentice Assessment Organization