SME Implementation Group Publishes Five Draft Guidance Q&As for Public Comment
The SME Implementation Group has published for public comment five questions and answer documents (Q&A) on draft guidance related to the implementation of the International Financial Reporting Standard for Small and Medium-sized Entities (IFRS for SMEs).
Start free ReadyRatios
reporting tool now!
Last Accounting News
- IASB consults Regarding Accounting Changes Concerning Interest Rate Benchmarks
- IASB Confirms One-year Delay for IFRS 17
- IFRS Foundation Publishes IFRS Taxonomy 2018
- IASB Urged to Improve Standards-setting Processes
- FSB Encourages Insurers to Act on the New Insurance Standard
- IFRS Foundation Trustees and the IASB Meets with the Japanese Stakeholders in the Wake of More Japanese companies Adopting IFRS Standards
- IASB Replaces IFRS 4 with the Issuance of a New Standard on Insurance Accounting