European Outreach Meetings on the IASB Agenda Consultation
The European Financial Reporting Advisory Group (EFRAG), in partnership with European National Standard Setters, will organise outreach events on the IASB consultation on its future work programme published in July 2011. The events will be held throughout Europe in October and November. A Brussels event will be organised by EFRAG and the European Commission. The purpose of the events is stimulating debate in Europe and collecting European views. Please click for more information in the EFRAG press release (link to EFRAG website).
Start free ReadyRatios
reporting tool now!
Last Accounting News
- IASB Confirms One-year Delay for IFRS 17
- IFRS Foundation Publishes IFRS Taxonomy 2018
- IASB Urged to Improve Standards-setting Processes
- FSB Encourages Insurers to Act on the New Insurance Standard
- IFRS Foundation Trustees and the IASB Meets with the Japanese Stakeholders in the Wake of More Japanese companies Adopting IFRS Standards
- IASB Replaces IFRS 4 with the Issuance of a New Standard on Insurance Accounting
- IASB has Proposed Minor Amendments to IFRS 9 Relating to the Measurement of Financial assets with Prepayment Feature