Accountant takes UK Mail Chair Role
AN ACCOUNTANT has taken the audit committee chair role at delivery business UK Mail.Bill Spencer will begin the non-executive director role on 1 November.
He also non-execs on the finance committee of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors and engineering company Exova. He was previously chief financial officer at FTSE 100 business Intertek and has held senior finance roles at energy business Centrica, packing business Rexam and telecommunications company Olivetti.
Spencer succeeds Trevor Jenkins at UK Mail who was audit chair since 2008.Peter Kane, chairman UK Mail, said: "I would like to thank Trevor for his wise counsel during his time on the board. We wish him well for the future.
"I am pleased to welcome Bill to the board, I am sure his broad financial expertise will bring many benefits."
Start free ReadyRatios
reporting tool now!
Last Accounting News
- IFRS Foundation Publishes IFRS Taxonomy 2018
- IASB Urged to Improve Standards-setting Processes
- FSB Encourages Insurers to Act on the New Insurance Standard
- IFRS Foundation Trustees and the IASB Meets with the Japanese Stakeholders in the Wake of More Japanese companies Adopting IFRS Standards
- IASB Replaces IFRS 4 with the Issuance of a New Standard on Insurance Accounting
- IASB has Proposed Minor Amendments to IFRS 9 Relating to the Measurement of Financial assets with Prepayment Feature
- AAT Has Been Approved as an Apprentice Assessment Organization