EFRAG Update with Summaries for the Late September Conference Call and the October EFRAG TEG Meeting
The European Financial Reporting Advisory Group (EFRAG) has released the October 2011 issue of itsEFRAG Update newsletter. On 26 September 2011, EFRAG held a meeting by public conference call. The EFRAG TEG meeting was held 12 to 14 October 2011. A highlight of the meeting was the finalised endorsement advice to the European Commission on the Amendments to IAS 1 and IAS 19.
Start free ReadyRatios
reporting tool now!
Last Accounting News
- IFRS Foundation Publishes IFRS Taxonomy 2018
- IASB Urged to Improve Standards-setting Processes
- FSB Encourages Insurers to Act on the New Insurance Standard
- IFRS Foundation Trustees and the IASB Meets with the Japanese Stakeholders in the Wake of More Japanese companies Adopting IFRS Standards
- IASB Replaces IFRS 4 with the Issuance of a New Standard on Insurance Accounting
- IASB has Proposed Minor Amendments to IFRS 9 Relating to the Measurement of Financial assets with Prepayment Feature
- AAT Has Been Approved as an Apprentice Assessment Organization