IFRS Compliance, Presentation and Disclosure Checklist for 2011
Deloitte's IFRS Global Office has published the IFRS Compliance, Presentation and Disclosure Checklist for 2011. The checklist summarises the recognition, measurement, presentation and disclosure requirements set out in IFRSs in issue as of 30 June 2011.
- IFRS Compliance, Presentation and Disclosure Checklist 2011 (Excel file, Zipped 3,385k)
- Our Model Financial Statements Page
Start free ReadyRatios
reporting tool now!
Last Accounting News
- IASB consults Regarding Accounting Changes Concerning Interest Rate Benchmarks
- IASB Confirms One-year Delay for IFRS 17
- IFRS Foundation Publishes IFRS Taxonomy 2018
- IASB Urged to Improve Standards-setting Processes
- FSB Encourages Insurers to Act on the New Insurance Standard
- IFRS Foundation Trustees and the IASB Meets with the Japanese Stakeholders in the Wake of More Japanese companies Adopting IFRS Standards
- IASB Replaces IFRS 4 with the Issuance of a New Standard on Insurance Accounting