2012 IFRS Blue Book – Coming Soon
The IFRS Foundation has announced that the 2012 IFRS Consolidated without early application will be published in December 2011. This volume (nicknamed the "Blue Book") will contain all official pronouncements that are mandatory on 1 January 2012. It does not include IFRSs with an effective date after 1 January 2012. For example, the Blue Book will not include IFRS 9 Financial Instruments because it has an effective date of 1 January 2013. The Blue Book differs from the traditional BV, which includes all pronouncements issued at the publication date, including those that do not become mandatory until a future date. The IASB intends to publish the traditional BV (the "Red Book") in the first quarter of 2012. The Blue Book will sell for £60 plus shipping (academic, developing country, and volume discounts apply). You will find more information and ordering details here.
Start free ReadyRatios
reporting tool now!
Last Accounting News
- IASB consults Regarding Accounting Changes Concerning Interest Rate Benchmarks
- IASB Confirms One-year Delay for IFRS 17
- IFRS Foundation Publishes IFRS Taxonomy 2018
- IASB Urged to Improve Standards-setting Processes
- FSB Encourages Insurers to Act on the New Insurance Standard
- IFRS Foundation Trustees and the IASB Meets with the Japanese Stakeholders in the Wake of More Japanese companies Adopting IFRS Standards
- IASB Replaces IFRS 4 with the Issuance of a New Standard on Insurance Accounting