IFRS Illustrative Financial Statements for 2011
Deloitte's Global IFRS Office has released International Financial Reporting Standards — Model financial statements with no early application.
These model financial statements illustrate the application of the presentation and disclosure requirements of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRSs) for the year ended 31 December 2011 by an entity that is not a first-time adopter of IFRSs. They also contain additional disclosures that are considered to be best practice, particularly where such disclosures are included in illustrative examples provided with a specific Standard.
The model financial statements illustrate the impact of a number of new and revised Standards and Interpretations that are mandatorily effective on 1 January 2011. However, they do not illustrate the impact of early adoption of new and revised Standards and Interpretations that are not yet mandatorily effective on 1 January 2011 (e.g. IFRS 9 Financial Instruments, IFRS 10Consolidated Financial Statements, IFRS 11 Joint Arrangementsand IFRS 12 Disclosure of Interests in Other Entities).
Start free ReadyRatios
reporting tool now!
Last Accounting News
- IASB consults Regarding Accounting Changes Concerning Interest Rate Benchmarks
- IASB Confirms One-year Delay for IFRS 17
- IFRS Foundation Publishes IFRS Taxonomy 2018
- IASB Urged to Improve Standards-setting Processes
- FSB Encourages Insurers to Act on the New Insurance Standard
- IFRS Foundation Trustees and the IASB Meets with the Japanese Stakeholders in the Wake of More Japanese companies Adopting IFRS Standards
- IASB Replaces IFRS 4 with the Issuance of a New Standard on Insurance Accounting