Reappointment of Three Trustees of the IFRS Foundation
The Monitoring Board of the IFRS Foundation has approved the reappointment of three IFRS Foundation Trustees:
- Clemens Börsig (Europe),
- Robert Glauber (Vice-Chairman and acting Co-Chairman of the Trustees, North America) and
- Noriaki Shimazaki (Asia-Oceania).
Their respective terms will now expire in December 2014. Please click for an updated list of all Trustees of the IFRS Foundation. The IFRS Foundation has published a short press release (link to IASB website).
Start free ReadyRatios
reporting tool now!
Last Accounting News
- IFRS Foundation Publishes IFRS Taxonomy 2018
- IASB Urged to Improve Standards-setting Processes
- FSB Encourages Insurers to Act on the New Insurance Standard
- IFRS Foundation Trustees and the IASB Meets with the Japanese Stakeholders in the Wake of More Japanese companies Adopting IFRS Standards
- IASB Replaces IFRS 4 with the Issuance of a New Standard on Insurance Accounting
- IASB has Proposed Minor Amendments to IFRS 9 Relating to the Measurement of Financial assets with Prepayment Feature
- AAT Has Been Approved as an Apprentice Assessment Organization