IIRC to Hold Webcast on Integrated Reporting
The International Integrated Reporting Committee (IIRC) is holding a webcast on integrated reporting on 15 November 2011 at 08:00am GMT. The webcast will last for one hour and will include topics such as an overview of the rationale behind the move towards integrated reporting, initial proposals for the development of an International Integrated Reporting Framework, and the next steps towards its creation and adoption.
- More information and registration (link to webcast registration)
Start free ReadyRatios
reporting tool now!
Last Accounting News
- IFRS Foundation Publishes IFRS Taxonomy 2018
- IASB Urged to Improve Standards-setting Processes
- FSB Encourages Insurers to Act on the New Insurance Standard
- IFRS Foundation Trustees and the IASB Meets with the Japanese Stakeholders in the Wake of More Japanese companies Adopting IFRS Standards
- IASB Replaces IFRS 4 with the Issuance of a New Standard on Insurance Accounting
- IASB has Proposed Minor Amendments to IFRS 9 Relating to the Measurement of Financial assets with Prepayment Feature
- AAT Has Been Approved as an Apprentice Assessment Organization