DPOC Publishes Working Draft of Protocol for Due Process Oversight
The IFRS Foundation Trustees' Due Process Oversight Committee (DPOC) has posted to their website a working draft of a protocol for due process oversight. This document creates a framework for the Trustees to use when (1) reviewing the effectiveness of due process and (2) monitoring the IASB's compliance with due process.
The DPOC will publish a final draft of the operating protocol in 2012 for public comment, along with proposed enhancements to the Due Process Handbook.
Start free ReadyRatios
reporting tool now!
Last Accounting News
- IASB Confirms One-year Delay for IFRS 17
- IFRS Foundation Publishes IFRS Taxonomy 2018
- IASB Urged to Improve Standards-setting Processes
- FSB Encourages Insurers to Act on the New Insurance Standard
- IFRS Foundation Trustees and the IASB Meets with the Japanese Stakeholders in the Wake of More Japanese companies Adopting IFRS Standards
- IASB Replaces IFRS 4 with the Issuance of a New Standard on Insurance Accounting
- IASB has Proposed Minor Amendments to IFRS 9 Relating to the Measurement of Financial assets with Prepayment Feature