Pages: 1
Tax saving
What is the most tax-efficient way to tranfer stock in a closely held S-corporation to a non-related consultant of the company in order to minimize the overall cost to the consultant and the cumulative tax burden?
in which country do you live as tax rules changes country to country
in Germany
Pages: 1
Users browsing this topic

Login to ReadyRatios


Have you forgotten your password?

Are you a new user?

Login As
You can log in if you are registered at one of these services: