Pages: 1
hi i am student of ACCA, how can i get exemption for CPA or CA of UK? how much i have to pay for it and how many papers will be required to clear after exemption to get the qualification.
there are different exemptions for each course on other counteries. it is better to to ask directly the authorities. i think ICAW is awarding digree after 5 years from completing acca.
Pages: 1
Users browsing this topic

Login to ReadyRatios


Have you forgotten your password?

Are you a new user?

Login As
You can log in if you are registered at one of these services: