ReadyRatios Update: New Interface and Features
The ReadyRatios software has been updated by now. Besides small technical improvements this version got a new interface and American English option. We’ve decided not to make cardinal changes in the controls the users got used to. The update is meant to make the interface look modern.
We saved the basic approach to the interface. The users don’t have to spend time on studying the service operation. The main principle is the following: input the source data – get the completed analysis report. That’s why the main command buttons remain “Input tables” and “Create analytical report”.
American English option (see checkbox placed above “Create analytical report” button) enables common for USA date format (MM/DD/YYYYY) and words spelling.
We also updated charts and diagrams, added new group operation features for database and reports storages.Good news: We’ve prolonged discount subscription for “Master” and “Expert” plans. Don’t miss your chance to benefit from this unique offer!
- KPMG has Replaced PwC as the New Auditor to the Broadcaster ITV
- ReadyRatios introduced listed companies' financial analysis and benchmarking
- AJ BELL Replaces KPMG with BDO as its New External Auditor
- AIM-listed Mining Company GoldStone Switches Auditor
- New Study Reveals 55% of Public Believe Auditors’ could Prevent Company failures’
- FRC Hands KPMG a £5m Fine over Co-Operative Bank’s Audit Failings
- IASB consults Regarding Accounting Changes Concerning Interest Rate Benchmarks