Deloitte Succeeds E&Y as Auditors of Property Group
HEALTHCARE property group Assura has appointed Deloitte as auditors of its company and its subsidiaries.
The company announced in its annual reports and accounts, published at the end of July last year, that the audit committee recommended E&Y for reappointment. However, this was subject to a former tender.
A statement from Assura said: "Ernst & Young have confirmed that there are no circumstances connected to their resignation which should be brought to the attention of the members or creditors of the company."
- Grant Thornton Wins Mothercare Audit
- EY Set to Replace Deloitte as Tullow Oil’s New External Auditor
- PwC pays £253m to Settle Claims of Professional Negligence
- Deloitte Wins CRH Audit
- EY is expected to Replace KPMG as New Auditor of Aston Martin
- Vodafone Replaces PwC with EY as its New External Auditor
- EY Replaces Deloitte as Capital Group’s New External Auditor