Deloitte Succeeds E&Y as Auditors of Property Group
HEALTHCARE property group Assura has appointed Deloitte as auditors of its company and its subsidiaries.
The company announced in its annual reports and accounts, published at the end of July last year, that the audit committee recommended E&Y for reappointment. However, this was subject to a former tender.
A statement from Assura said: "Ernst & Young have confirmed that there are no circumstances connected to their resignation which should be brought to the attention of the members or creditors of the company."
- AJ BELL Replaces KPMG with BDO as its New External Auditor
- AIM-listed Mining Company GoldStone Switches Auditor
- New Study Reveals 55% of Public Believe Auditors’ could Prevent Company failures’
- FRC Hands KPMG a £5m Fine over Co-Operative Bank’s Audit Failings
- IAASB Consults on Simplifying Auditing Standards for Small Entities with Less Complexities
- Anglo American Replaces Deloitte with PwC as its External Auditor
- SEC uncovers $20m Accounting Fraud at Celadon Group