Deloitte Succeeds E&Y as Auditors of Property Group
HEALTHCARE property group Assura has appointed Deloitte as auditors of its company and its subsidiaries.
The company announced in its annual reports and accounts, published at the end of July last year, that the audit committee recommended E&Y for reappointment. However, this was subject to a former tender.
A statement from Assura said: "Ernst & Young have confirmed that there are no circumstances connected to their resignation which should be brought to the attention of the members or creditors of the company."
- ACCA Releases New Report Analysing the Impact of Recent Changes Made to Auditor Reporting Standards
- CIPFA Recognition Revoked as an Audit Qualifying Body
- EY Found Guilty of Misconduct in the Audit of Tech Data
- BDO Replaces Deloitte as Mitie Auditor
- Sasfin Holdings End their 18-year Relationship with KPMG amid Gupta Scandal
- Federal Court of Canada Rules in Favor of taxpayer in transfer pricing tax Case
- BHP Billiton Appoints EY as its New External Auditor