PwC in UK Top Five Best Places to Work
PwC has been named as the UK’s fifth best place to work in the annual poll published in The Sunday Times.
The Big Four firm improved on its 11th position from last years Best Big Companies to Work for in the UK statistics and consolidates PwC’s status as the highest ranked firm.
Scores for the firm in the categories of leadership, team work and personal growth were especially good, while judges also commended PwC’s environmental record.
Chairman Ian Powell was also nominated in the best leader category and commenting on the recognition, said: ‘To move up from 11th place last year to fifth this year, with our highest ever scores, is a fantastic achievement. The votes tell us we're making a mark in the areas that matter to our staff.’
- KPMG has Replaced PwC as the New Auditor to the Broadcaster ITV
- AJ BELL Replaces KPMG with BDO as its New External Auditor
- AIM-listed Mining Company GoldStone Switches Auditor
- New Study Reveals 55% of Public Believe Auditors’ could Prevent Company failures’
- FRC Hands KPMG a £5m Fine over Co-Operative Bank’s Audit Failings
- IAASB Consults on Simplifying Auditing Standards for Small Entities with Less Complexities
- Anglo American Replaces Deloitte with PwC as its External Auditor