PwC in UK Top Five Best Places to Work
PwC has been named as the UK’s fifth best place to work in the annual poll published in The Sunday Times.
The Big Four firm improved on its 11th position from last years Best Big Companies to Work for in the UK statistics and consolidates PwC’s status as the highest ranked firm.
Scores for the firm in the categories of leadership, team work and personal growth were especially good, while judges also commended PwC’s environmental record.
Chairman Ian Powell was also nominated in the best leader category and commenting on the recognition, said: ‘To move up from 11th place last year to fifth this year, with our highest ever scores, is a fantastic achievement. The votes tell us we're making a mark in the areas that matter to our staff.’
- EY Replaces Deloitte as Capital Group’s New External Auditor
- Need to ‘think small’ on audit standards
- Deloitte Replaces PwC as Lloyds Bank New External Auditor
- Oman Regulator Suspends KPMG from Beginning New Audits for a Year
- Redrow Appoints KPMG as its New Statutory Auditor
- Air Partner Replaces Deloitte with PwC as its New External Auditors
- European Auditors Publish their Work Plan for 2019