PwC in UK Top Five Best Places to Work
PwC has been named as the UK’s fifth best place to work in the annual poll published in The Sunday Times.
The Big Four firm improved on its 11th position from last years Best Big Companies to Work for in the UK statistics and consolidates PwC’s status as the highest ranked firm.
Scores for the firm in the categories of leadership, team work and personal growth were especially good, while judges also commended PwC’s environmental record.
Chairman Ian Powell was also nominated in the best leader category and commenting on the recognition, said: ‘To move up from 11th place last year to fifth this year, with our highest ever scores, is a fantastic achievement. The votes tell us we're making a mark in the areas that matter to our staff.’
- PwC Replaces Deloitte as Auditor of Flybe
- Kingfisher Board Approves the Re-appointment of Deloitte as its External Auditor
- EY Replaces KPMG as Auditor of Beazley
- IAASB Consults on Proposed Changes to ISA 315
- FRC to Open Investigation against Deloitte over SIG Audit
- SIG Decides to Drop Deloitte as Group Auditor
- PwC Replaced as Auditors by the KPMG of a 109-year Old Client