Analysis: Deloitte and London 2012
IF HELPING to manage the London 2012 budgeting process wasn't enough, Deloitte is also involved in a range of professional services, from procurement to marketing.
Rachael Singh speaks to LOCOG FD and Deloitte secondee Neil Wood (pictured); London 2012 sponsorship director Annabel Pritchard; games readiness partner Rick Cudworth; and procurement secondee and senior consultant Ruaidhri Dunn, about their role in putting the Games together.
- KPMG has Replaced PwC as the New Auditor to the Broadcaster ITV
- AJ BELL Replaces KPMG with BDO as its New External Auditor
- AIM-listed Mining Company GoldStone Switches Auditor
- New Study Reveals 55% of Public Believe Auditors’ could Prevent Company failures’
- FRC Hands KPMG a £5m Fine over Co-Operative Bank’s Audit Failings
- IAASB Consults on Simplifying Auditing Standards for Small Entities with Less Complexities
- Anglo American Replaces Deloitte with PwC as its External Auditor