Finance Chief Takes Head Role At Co-operative Bank
THE CHIEF FINANCIAL officer of the Co-operative Financial Services will take over as acting chief executive of the business and of the Co-operative Bank following the current incumbent's resignation.
Barry Tootell will take over with immediate effect. He joined the Co-operative Group in 2008, following a stint as finance director for consumer banking within the Lloyds Banking Group.Tootell takes over from Neville Richardson, who is also stepping down from his roles as deputy chief executive of the Co-operative Group and chief executive and director of the Co-operative Bank. Richardson joined the Co-operative Group in August 2009 when CFS merged with Britannia Building Society, of which he was chief executive.
- EY is expected to Replace KPMG as New Auditor of Aston Martin
- Vodafone Replaces PwC with EY as its New External Auditor
- EY Replaces Deloitte as Capital Group’s New External Auditor
- Need to ‘think small’ on audit standards
- Deloitte Replaces PwC as Lloyds Bank New External Auditor
- Oman Regulator Suspends KPMG from Beginning New Audits for a Year
- Redrow Appoints KPMG as its New Statutory Auditor