Finance Chief Takes Head Role At Co-operative Bank
THE CHIEF FINANCIAL officer of the Co-operative Financial Services will take over as acting chief executive of the business and of the Co-operative Bank following the current incumbent's resignation.
Barry Tootell will take over with immediate effect. He joined the Co-operative Group in 2008, following a stint as finance director for consumer banking within the Lloyds Banking Group.Tootell takes over from Neville Richardson, who is also stepping down from his roles as deputy chief executive of the Co-operative Group and chief executive and director of the Co-operative Bank. Richardson joined the Co-operative Group in August 2009 when CFS merged with Britannia Building Society, of which he was chief executive.
- PwC Replaces Deloitte as Auditor of Flybe
- Kingfisher Board Approves the Re-appointment of Deloitte as its External Auditor
- EY Replaces KPMG as Auditor of Beazley
- IAASB Consults on Proposed Changes to ISA 315
- FRC to Open Investigation against Deloitte over SIG Audit
- SIG Decides to Drop Deloitte as Group Auditor
- PwC Replaced as Auditors by the KPMG of a 109-year Old Client