ACCA Signs MOU with the Chamber of Auditors of Republic of Kazakhstan
ACCA (the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) have signed an agreement with the Chamber of Auditors Kazakhstan (COA) to further develop and support the audit profession in Kazakhstan.
As per the MOU signed between ACCA and COA, all the members of the ACCA will be given full recognition by the COA enabling them to fulfill the criteria for securing audit license issued by the COA.
President of COA, Koshkimbayev Sapar, has said that Co-operation is the best way to develop the auditing profession here in Kazakhstan, so I am delighted as well as excited to have signed this MOU with ACCA. We plan to build on initial projects together, looking to develop further events and CPD offerings for our members.
Lucia Real Martin, director – emerging markets has said that this MOU is the first in our conquest to develop and support the audit profession in Kazakhstan. COA’s values align closely with our own, with a commitment to ethical behaviour and audit assurance.
- Grant Thornton Wins Mothercare Audit
- EY Set to Replace Deloitte as Tullow Oil’s New External Auditor
- PwC pays £253m to Settle Claims of Professional Negligence
- Deloitte Wins CRH Audit
- EY is expected to Replace KPMG as New Auditor of Aston Martin
- Vodafone Replaces PwC with EY as its New External Auditor
- EY Replaces Deloitte as Capital Group’s New External Auditor