Ex-E&Y Partner takes CFO Role at Marine Business
FORMER ERNST & YOUNG partner Dolores Douglas has taken on the CFO role at marine business Cosalt.
Douglas worked in the corporate finance division of E&Y for more than ten years. She was most recently finance director of Big Thoughts, an award-winning food and drink manufacturer.
She is joined by incoming CEO Trevor Sands, who is also a chartered accountant. He previously worked at Arthur Andersen and was group financial controller at Unitech. Most recently he was president of a division of Emerson Electric.
David Ross, chairman of Cosalt, said: "We are very pleased to have secured Trevor as the new CEO and Dolores as CFO. Trevor comes with a strong financial background and broad general management experience gained with a variety of international companies.
"Similarly, Dolores also brings extensive senior management experience to the Group. Together, I believe they form the nucleus of a strong team and I am looking forward to working closely with them to move Cosalt forward."
- AJ BELL Replaces KPMG with BDO as its New External Auditor
- AIM-listed Mining Company GoldStone Switches Auditor
- New Study Reveals 55% of Public Believe Auditors’ could Prevent Company failures’
- FRC Hands KPMG a £5m Fine over Co-Operative Bank’s Audit Failings
- IAASB Consults on Simplifying Auditing Standards for Small Entities with Less Complexities
- Anglo American Replaces Deloitte with PwC as its External Auditor
- SEC uncovers $20m Accounting Fraud at Celadon Group