Ex-E&Y Partner takes CFO Role at Marine Business
FORMER ERNST & YOUNG partner Dolores Douglas has taken on the CFO role at marine business Cosalt.
Douglas worked in the corporate finance division of E&Y for more than ten years. She was most recently finance director of Big Thoughts, an award-winning food and drink manufacturer.
She is joined by incoming CEO Trevor Sands, who is also a chartered accountant. He previously worked at Arthur Andersen and was group financial controller at Unitech. Most recently he was president of a division of Emerson Electric.
David Ross, chairman of Cosalt, said: "We are very pleased to have secured Trevor as the new CEO and Dolores as CFO. Trevor comes with a strong financial background and broad general management experience gained with a variety of international companies.
"Similarly, Dolores also brings extensive senior management experience to the Group. Together, I believe they form the nucleus of a strong team and I am looking forward to working closely with them to move Cosalt forward."
- SIG Decides to Drop Deloitte as Group Auditor
- PwC Replaced as Auditors by the KPMG of a 109-year Old Client
- Big Four firms Face Potential £10m Fines for Shoddy Audit Work
- ACCA Releases New Report Analysing the Impact of Recent Changes Made to Auditor Reporting Standards
- CIPFA Recognition Revoked as an Audit Qualifying Body
- EY Found Guilty of Misconduct in the Audit of Tech Data
- BDO Replaces Deloitte as Mitie Auditor