Ex-E&Y Partner takes CFO Role at Marine Business
FORMER ERNST & YOUNG partner Dolores Douglas has taken on the CFO role at marine business Cosalt.
Douglas worked in the corporate finance division of E&Y for more than ten years. She was most recently finance director of Big Thoughts, an award-winning food and drink manufacturer.
She is joined by incoming CEO Trevor Sands, who is also a chartered accountant. He previously worked at Arthur Andersen and was group financial controller at Unitech. Most recently he was president of a division of Emerson Electric.
David Ross, chairman of Cosalt, said: "We are very pleased to have secured Trevor as the new CEO and Dolores as CFO. Trevor comes with a strong financial background and broad general management experience gained with a variety of international companies.
"Similarly, Dolores also brings extensive senior management experience to the Group. Together, I believe they form the nucleus of a strong team and I am looking forward to working closely with them to move Cosalt forward."
- Deloitte Replaces PwC as Lloyds Bank New External Auditor
- Oman Regulator Suspends KPMG from Beginning New Audits for a Year
- Redrow Appoints KPMG as its New Statutory Auditor
- Air Partner Replaces Deloitte with PwC as its New External Auditors
- European Auditors Publish their Work Plan for 2019
- ACCA Signs MOU with the Chamber of Auditors of Republic of Kazakhstan
- BDO is Set to Replace PwC as JKX Oil & Gas New External Auditor